Friday, April 17, 2009

KANEBO TIFFA Hand & Nail Cream


* Contains fresh rose extracts, rose water and collagen proteins

* Gives your hands and nails an intensive moisture and a healthy look

* Especially good for dry skin

50g~Recommended by Taiwan Ladies First Show

When I was first introduced by my friend, I had love the smell a lot. It contains the rose extracts and it leave a pleasant smell on our hand and nails. Not only this, this is very good for dry skin and with its collagen proteins contents, it moisture our hand even more and also reduce the wrinkles on our hand.

I can't find this anywhere is Malaysia but it can be purchase online. Price around RM28++ .

The packaging is small enough to put it into our bags and we can apply it anytime we want.


Finally, my favourite Tiffa *~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment