Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Healthy Organic Food

Its seasons for birthdays,gatherings and Farewell..Consume lots of fast food/fried food lately..

I know that such food is not really good to our health and also our skin..Not much choice as seldom have home cook meal.. I miss it!! :-)

Eventually try to look for healthier food during lunch time.. Guess what... My colleagues took me to a vegetarian shop called "Than Xiang" located near Snake Temple. They sell normal vegetarian and organic vegetarian as well.. I love the organic set the most..The dishes is different everyday.. Its healthier and cheap plus "yummy".. Haha..

You should try them yourself.. Stay healthy always with organic dishes.. Yeah!!


This is yummy but not really good.. :-P

"Organic Vege". This is better.. :-)

7 comments:

  1. u're thin enuff, eat more meat to get fat la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya....
    da one who need 2 diet is pitC
    hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. i very hardwork to diet liao le... after 7pm no food for me, except ppl treat me eat haha...
    lunch also no take, 1 day just 2 meals... but the weight drop a bit liao, waist pula maintain... sad nia...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must make sure even people treat also dont eat.. then only can lose weight ma.. Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dun care la, ppl treat lagi no eat, i'll feel so guity and feel so sorry to myself... no matter how must give face to the ppl who wan treat me ma rite? hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. PC always want ppl treat wan.. Look at his blog..He wana look for anyone who wana treat him SUSHI.. Haha

    ReplyDelete