Monday, March 30, 2009

It's a New Bag..


Ive been looking around for a new white bag.. My old one, going to tear very soon.. Sigh.. Cant last me long.. I just bought the old one a few months ago..

Well, went out for shopping today and got myself this bag.. Hehe.. Happy happy happy.. This bag has 3 compartment inside. It is big enough for me to keep my purse, cosmetic bags,etc..
I hope that this bag can last me longer than the old one..It is of a better quality..


What do you guys think? Nice? :-)

5 comments:

  1. u changed the link name to "mybeautycalenda" ar? hahaha... NICE name...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice le? Cos i always like to talk about beauty ma...haha.. first time praise ppl.. not bad... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always like to said terbalik 1 ma haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. he never say gud thing eh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ada ada... me also got kind eh side 1 la...

    ReplyDelete